Estimated delivery: 2-3 days
- Pallet Rate: £8.72 + vat per board
- Thickness: 12.5mm
- Board size: 2400mm x 1200mm
- Coverage per board: 2.88m2
- Edge: Tapered
- Board weight: 28.8kg
- Application: Plasterboard offering enhanced levels of sound performance and a greater density
- Compliance: EN520, Types A and D
The Knauf Sound Panel, sound Resistant Plasterboard is only available in tapered edge. This product has a higher density core. The Sound Resistant Plasterboard consists of an aerated gypsum core encased in, and firmly bonded to, strong paper liners making it a very dense product.
Sound Resistant plasterboard is suitable for dry lining internal surfaces and also for where increased acoustic performance is required. This acoustic plaster board is easy to install and ideal for soundproofing ceiling or walls. It effectively absorbs sound energy improving acoustic performance in or outside rooms. Mechanical or adhesive fixings can be used when installing this product.