Sandtoft Village Plain Tiles
The Village is a natural clay plain tile with varied colour and texture that creates the appearance of an aged roof from a new roofing product.
It features a characteristic double cambered design which provides a rustic look that will blend into its surrounding.
Like all clay tiles its distinctive colour will never fade but slowly mature over many years making this a perfect choice for a new project that needs to blend in sympathetically with an old environment.
The Village clay plain tile is compatible with a range of Sandtoft fittings and systems, including dry ridge fittings, and will give a stunning appearance to your roof.
Please browse the literature below. If you can find what you are looking for please don't hesitate to call for assistance on 020 8877 9495.
- Size - 265 x 165mm
- Minimum pitch - 35°
- Covering capacity at max gauge - 60.0 tiles per m² (Roof) 53.0 tiles per m² (Vertical)
Downloads & Data Sheets:
- Village Datasheet
- Sandtoft: Village Accessories
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Battens
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Setting out
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: InvisiVent
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Profile Ridge
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Profile Mono Ridge
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Top Abutment Vent