Castle Composites Wildwood Porcelain Stoneware Tiles - Oak
The Premium Porcelain Stoneware range is one of the most luxurious flat roof products on the market. The range of beautiful tiles are manufactured using the finest materials, techniques and machinery.
Colour - Wildwood Oak
Tile Size - 596mm x 596mm Tile Thickness - 20mm
Finish - Porcelain Coverage - 3.8 tiles / m2
Castle Porcelain Slabs are extremely hard wearing, dimensionally accurate, strong, light weight and aesthetically pleasing.
Castle Porcelain Stoneware offers three installation methods depending on user requirements: Raised installation using the range of support pads can be used outdoors on balconies, flat roofs and any other area that requires a gap under the walking surface.
Installation loose laid onto gravel is also possible on decorative and low trafficked areas. This method offers a quick installation where the slabs can be removed at any time.
High trafficked and areas where vehicles may be present will require installation using an external grade flexible fully bedded adhesive. When using this method the gaps can also be grouted if required. The fully bedded adhesive method is not suitable for flat roofs or balconies.
Please browse the downloads below and if you cant find the information you are looking for please do not hesitate to call us on 020 8877 9495.
- Stain Resistant - porcelain stoneware is virtually non porous. Spillages cannot get into the surface of the tiles. This means that spillages can simply be rinsed away.
- Frost resistance - A key feature of the porcelain is the ability to cope with temperature change, allowing them to be used outdoors with confidence.
- Water Absorption - Porcelain tiles have negligible water absorption and require little or no maintenance and are not compromised by frost or temperature changes.
- Breaking Load - When tested across the centre points and diagonals a breaking load of over 8kN was achieved consistently. This ensures that the porcelain stoneware is strong enough for use on support pads and in areas with vehicles when fully bedded.
- Slip resistance - Slip resistance is highly important. All variations have been tested to DIN 51130-51097.
- Abrasion resistance - testing ensures that Castle Porcelain Stoneware are hard wearing and can be used in high trafficked areas both indoors and outdoors.