Manthorpe GTV MC Mini Castellated Roof Tile Vent - Terracotta
IN STOCK. NEXT DAY Delivery (if ordered before 13:00)
Manthorpe GTV MC Mini Castellated Roof Tile Vent for 15" x 9" roof tiles. Plus adaptor available for soil ventilation or mechanical extraction.
Suitable for profiled interlocking tiles including:
- Marley Ludlow Plus
- Redland 49
- Sandtoft Standard Pattern
- Forticrete V2
- Ancor Vanguard
The small format mini castellated tile ventilator is designed to provide a quick and simple solution to the problems of roof space ventilation and mechanical extraction / soil stack termination through a roof covered with a 15”x 9” format tile.
The in-line profile helps to maintain an unbroken appearance to the roofline at high or low level. Designed to suit the leading tile makes, it is available in a range of colours with a moulded textured finish.
The tortured path through the internal weathering geometry is designed to maintain a constant airflow gap of 5,000 mm² whilst channelling any water ingress out of the vent and on to the roof covering below, with the 4mm louvred grille in place to prevent the entry of debris and large nesting insects.
Available in a range of four colours to suit the different designs of concrete 15" x 9" format tiles from the major UK tile manufacturers.
When using the vent for mechanical extraction or soil stack / vent pipe termination; the 4" diameter outlet on the base will connect directly onto one of the GRPA Flexible Pipe range.
- In-line and discreet low profile design
- Suitable for 15" x 9" low profile interlocking tiles
- No batten cutting required
- 4mm louvred flyscreen grille
- Integral sidelock clip to ensure secure fit
- Range of colours available
- Profiles suit all top tile manufacturers
- Fully independently wind tunnel tested
- Base outlet feeds directly into roof space
- 4" outlet connection for mechanical extraction
- Suitable for use down to a 17.5° roof pitch
Downloads and Data Sheets: