Marley have launched the innovative EcoLogic roof tile, which features a unique coating that removes nitrogen oxides and pollutants from the atmosphere. In addition to the eco-friendly coating the tile also includes higher levels of recycled content.
Larger sized tile with the same low profile design as the Ludlow Plus. An economical option for re-roofing applications.
Produced by Marley, the Ludlow Major is a strong and resilient concrete interlocking tile and offers exceptional value for money.
Supplied by The Roofing Outlet, this tile has been designed for ease of installation with re-roofing or new build applications.
Add Ridge & Dry Fix Systems:
- Size - 420 x 330mm
- Minimum Pitch Granular - 30° (75mm headlap)
- Covering Capacity - 9.8 tiles /m² (75mm headlap)
- Improves air quality by absorbing harmful atmospheric pollutants (NOx)
- Manufactured using circa 50% recycled materials
- Can achieve an A+ rating in the BRE Green Guide to Specification*
- Accredited to the BES 6001 standard for responsible sourcing