Redland Concrete Cloaked Verge
Please select tile profile, colour and which hand from the drop down menus.
Please select the quantity per hand and add to basket separately.
Concrete Cloaked Verge Units made in the following Redland tile profiles: Renown, Double Roman, Grovebury, Regent, Landmark Double Roman & Landmark Double Pantile.
The Cloaked Verge System provides high resistance to wind uplift, is maintenance-free and provides a neat finish to the verge.
The system continues the tiling over the gable end using a one-piece concrete tile. The system is mechanically fixed, eliminating the need for mortar bedding.
The system has a high resistance to storm damage and removes concerns of mortar failure.
- Minimum pitch is the minimum pitch for the tile
- Maximum pitch will depend on the tile and whether used on duo or mono pitch roofs
- Maximum pitch on duo pitch roofs is 67.5° for Landmark Double Pantile, Grovebury and Regent; 62.5° for Double Roman; 60° for Renown
- Minimum headlap is the minimum headlap for the tile
- Maximum headlap is 125 mm