Included in VELUX CVP Electric Curved Glass Package:
The CVP 100150 1093 INTEGRA® Electric Curved Glass Rooflight is sold as a complete package including:
- Base Unit: CVP 100150 0673QV (Electrically operated flat roof window base with double glazed insulating glass, featuring laminated inner pane for safety)
- Top cover: ISD 100150 1093 (Curved Glass top cover)
- Fixings: Rain Sensor & all necessary fixings for installation
VELUX have launched the World's first Curved Glass Rooflight and with the added bonus of being electrically operated.
An innovative flat roof window that features a unique curved glass surface, which lets in more daylight. Externally, the curved glass stands out as a modern addition to roof surfaces and is ideal for design conscious homeowners.
The technology behind the VELUX curved glass rooflight features CurveTech, an innovative curve-shaped glass top that lets rainwater easily drain off the surface – even on 0° pitched roofs. That means daylight is able to shine through without raindrops being an obstruction.
An ideal combination of insulating PVC frame and double-glazed, low-energy inner pane ensures heat doesn’t escape through the window, so your ideal indoor climate is maintained.
VELUX CVP Curved Glass Rooflights are electrically operated and supplied with a VELUX KLI Wall switch. Additionally, the VELUX Active KIX 300 is now available as an optional extra!
VELUX have teamed up with the smart home technology company Netatmo to create the New VELUX ACTIVE indoor climate system. Smart sensors continuously monitor the temperature, humidity and CO2 levels in your home and open or close your VELUX INTEGRA® electric roof windows, blinds and shutters to create a healthier indoor climate. Add VELUX Active KIX 300.
The curved glass is maintenance free. The shape provides natural drainage of rainwater so no need to regularly clean the surface. Toughened glass makes it virtually impervious to damage from the elements. Maintenance free PVC material used on the interior frame is easy to clean.
- Structural Opening: 100 x 150cm
- External Frame Size: 118 x 168cm
- Innovative design featuring a Curve-shaped edge-to-edge glass, which allows raindrops to easily run off the glass surface.
- Insulating PVC frame and two-layer low-energy pane for optimal energy efficiency
- Suitable for roof pitches from 0-15 degrees
- 3-layer glass construction with double glazed base and curved glass cover ensures optimal energy performance.