EcoTherm Eco-Versal PIR Insulation Board - 2400 x 1200mm
Ecotherm Eco-Versal PIR Rigid Insulation boards are a general purpose thermally efficient solution, suitable for a variety of applications such as pitched roofs, walls, floors, concrete floor systems (above and below slab) and Underfloor Heatings Systems.
- Available Thickness: 25mm, 50mm, 75mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 120mm, 150mm (please select from the drop down menu)
- Board size = 2400mm x 1200mm
- Coverage = 2.88m2
Ecotherm Eco-Versal PIR Rigid Insulation boards are a universal product suitable for a range of roofing applications such as insulating pitched roofs, floors, walls, dormer cheeks and loft ceilings.
Suitable for use in new build or upgrading the thermal performance of existing roofs, providing a cost effective means of reducing CO2 emissions and compliance with Building Regulations/Standards.
For roofing applications, Eco-Versal is ideal for:
- Over rafters
- Over and between rafters
- Between rafters only
- Between rafters and below (under)
- To create a room in the roof
- Loft floors
- Ceilings and dormer cheeks
Standard Dimensions per board:
- Length: 2400 mm
- Width: 1200 mm
- Area: 2.88 m2
- Thickness: 25mm - 200mm
- The thermal conductivity (lambda / λ value) of Eco-Versal is 0.022W/mK
Downloads and Data Sheets: