IN STOCK. Delivery 1-2 days
Free Delivery on orders over £300.00
- Total Thicknesses available: 37.5mm, 42.5mm, 50.5mm, 62.5mm, 72.5mm, 82.5mm, 92.5mm, (select from the drop down menu)
- Plasterboard Thickness: 12.5mm
- Board Size: 2400mm x 1200mm
- Coverage: 2.88m per board
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.022w/mk
- Application: For use on Wall and Roof
Quinn Therm QL Kraft PIR Insulation is a high performance, fibre free insulated board, with a kraft paper facing on one side and plasterboard bonded to the other side.
Quinn Therm QL Kraft PIR is ideally suited to be used on walls and under rafters to reduce the overall heat loss through and eliminate thermal bridging through the rafters.
With the additional benefit of its paper facer, Quinn Therm QL Kraft PIR Insulation is also suitable for use in dry-lining applications fixed in place using dot-and-dab adhesive or mechanical fixings. The benefits include:
- Simple solution to upgrading walls and roofs.
Enables thermal insulation and internal finish to be applied in one operation.
Certified under BBA certificate number 07/4444 and IAB certificate number 05/0223
Zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
Achieves an A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide