- Total Thickness: 82.5mm
- PIR Insulation Thickness: 70mm
- Plasterboard Thickness: 12.5mm
- Board Size: 2400mm x 1200mm x 82.5mm
- Coverage: 2.88m2
Warmline PIR Insulated Plasterboard has been designed as a simple effective way to improve the thermal efficiency in both walls and roof applications. They are fully applicable with Part L of the building regulations.
Warmline PIR insulated plasterboard is polyisocyanurate foam insulation which is bonded to 12.5mm thick plasterboard. Ideal for both new build and refurbishment projects.
The joy of Warmline Insulated Plasterboard is that this application allows the installer to plasterboard and insulate in one simple application - Saving time and money. The benefits include:
- Simple solution to upgrading walls and roofs.
- Quick and easy to install, saving time and money
- Can be used for both new build and refurb projects.
- A simple way to meet building regulations.