Sandtoft Alban Plain Tile
A rustic plain tile with lightly sanded texture, irregular form and rustic tones. The Alban plain tile is sure to add charm and character to any roof.
The Sandtoft Alban is carefully sanded using recycled foundry sands that are pressed into the tile, creating a varied and rustic surface texture. Once dried the tiles are set into the kiln by hand and fired vertically which further adds to their character as it results in each tile adopting a slightly different shape during firing.
The Alban clay plain tile is compatible with a range of Sandtoft fittings and systems, including dry ridge fittings, and will give a stunning appearance to your roof.
Please browse the literature below. If you can find what you are looking for please don't hesitate to call for assistance on 020 8877 9495.
- Size - 265 x 165 mm
- 60.0 tiles per m²
- Covering capacity - 60 tiles per m²
Downloads & Data Sheets:
- Alban Datasheet
- Sandtoft: Alban Accessories
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Battens
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Setting out
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: InvisiVent
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Profile Ridge
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Profile Mono Ridge
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Top Abutment Ventilation