- Material: Concrete
- Colour: Dark Grey
- Size: 420 x 334 mm
- Minimum pitch: 16.5° (100mm headlap)
- Covering Capacity: 9.4 slates per m² (75mm)
- Pallet Quantity: 204
Add Ridge, Hips & Dry Fix Systems:
The Sandtoft Wienerberger Calderdale Edge Roof Tile. A flat, sleek concrete tile that gives a slate-like appearance, with all the benefits of modern interlocking tile design. An ideal choice for new builds, low pitched home extensions & home renovations.
The new Sandtoft Calderdale Edge is the modern, re-engineered successor to traditional Calderdale and other metric flat profile roof tiles. The new design makes it quicker to lay, stronger and overall better value.
Produced by Sandtoft, the Calderdale Edge is a hugely cost-effective tile, which can be used down to 16.5 degrees. The design coupled with the low minimum pitch makes this tile a perfect choice for low pitched extensions or as an attractive main roof covering. For use on extensions, the grey colours are a great option when matching in with natural slate on the main roof.
A range of dry fix systems, fittings and accessories are available from Sandtoft to compliment the Calderdale tile. Please browse the literature below. If you can find what you are looking for please don't hesitate to call for assistance on 020 8877 9495.
New improved Sandtoft Calderdale Edge:
- A thinner interlocking design with improved performance
- Re-engineered with a new larger nib
- New low minimum pitch of only 16.5 degrees (100mm head lap)
- Improved covering capacity
- The Calderdale Edge is thinner at 28mm
- Tile weight has decreased from 5.15 kg to 4.95 kg