IN STOCK. Delivery: 2 - 3 days
Free Delivery on orders over £650.00
- Thickness: 50mm - 120mm (please select from the drop down menu)
- Board size: 2400mm x 1200mm
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.020 W/m.K
- Coverage per board: 2.88m2
- Application: Insulating timber and steel framing systems
Kingspan K12 must be ordered in pack quantities:
- 50mm: 6 per pack
- 60mm: 5 per pack
- 70mm: 4 per pack
- 80mm: 4 per pack
- 100mm: 3 per pack
- 120mm: 2 per pack
Kingspan Kooltherm K12 is a premium performance framing insulation.
Kingspan Kooltherm K12 Framing Board is a premium performance insulation with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core.
As part of our Kooltherm K100 range, it provides a level of performance that is unrivalled in the world of rigid thermoset insulation materials with a thermal conductivity of just 0.020 W/m·K across all thicknesses.
Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP, it is used to insulated timber and steel framing systems.
Downloads & Data Sheets:
Product BAA Certification