Marley Mendip Roof Tile
IN STOCK - Expected delivery 2-3 days
The Mendip roof tile has a double pantile design with a slight curve in the profile to give a pleasing visual appearance. Produced by Marley Eternit, the Mendip is available in 7 stylish colours.
The Marley Mendip is a concrete tile, with elegant flowing lines, instant visual appeal and exceptional strength. A major bonus of the Mendip, is its ability to perform at roof pitches as low as 15°.
The ability to perform on low pitches makes the Marley Mendip an attractive option for a low pitched roofs and ground floor home extensions.
Please add your required Marley concrete fittings and dry ventilation systems below:
- Size - 420 x 330mm
- Minimum Pitch - Smooth - 15° (100mm headlap) / Granular - 25° (100mm headlap)
- Covering Capacity - 9.7 tiles /m² (75mm headlap)
- Tiles per pallet - 192
- Low pitch solution
- Performs at rafter lengths up to and including 10m
- Excellent covering capacity
- An 'Excellent' certification for BES 6001
Downloads and Data Sheets: