Marley Eternit Universal Ridgefast System
Marley Ridgefast System - 6mtr Pack
Provides a rapid secure ridge fixing and continuous ventilation along the ridge run. It is easy to use and saves time and money in labor costs.
Please browse the literature below and if you cant find the information you are looking for please don't hesitate to call our experienced team of experts who will be happy to help.
- Can be used with all Marley tile and slate profiles and those of other manufacturers
- Simple and fast to install with secure maintenance free fixing of the ridge tiles
- Complete dry fix system allows for fixing in any weather
- Suitable for standard ridge tiles including half round and plain angle ridge.
- Added advantage of providing 5mm continuous ventilation along the ridge
- Not suitable for 75 degree plain angle ridge | Capped angle ridge | Roll top ridge | Hogs back ridge
- Suitable for pitches between 12.5 and 60 degrees
- Use one or two thicknesses of batten to suit the tile thickness
- Mechanically fix top course tiles and slates
Conditions of use with fibre cement slate:
- 45 degree maximum pitch using 90 degree plain angle ridge
- 35 degree maximum pitch using modern ridge
- 40 degree maximum pitch using segmental ridge
Downloads and Date Sheets: