VELUX CSP Flat Roof Smoke Ventilation Window
UK Delivery is Free of Charge.
IN STOCK. Standard Delivery: 2 days
NEXT WORKING DAY AVAILABLE (please specify in checkout).
To add Control systems, smoke sensors and break glass units please click on the links below:
VELUX flat roof windows for smoke ventilation keep escape and fire access routes free by leading smoke and heat up and out of a burning building. This means that buildings retain their fire-resistant properties longer and that damage to valuable assets is limited as much as possible.
Smoke sensors, control systems and break glass units to be purchased separately - please see the options above on the drop down menu.
The VELUX flat roof window also offers ventilation for daily use, keeping occupants comfortable by letting in fresh air as needed. It is a complete natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilator system, which complies with building regulations on smoke ventilation.
Natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilators are typically used in common access areas such as stairways and annex connections, as well as in industrial buildings and offices.
- Available for 0.88m2 (100x100) or 1.30m2 (120x120) of smoke free ventilation area.
- Double glazed window with protective polycarbonate cover
- AA fire rated. Tested and certified to EN ISO 12101-2.
- 10 year VELUX guarantee for the windows, panes and kerbs, 3 year guarantee for the electrical components.
- Four scissor support arms available to allow 0.88m² (100 x 100) or 1.30m² (120 x 120) of smoke ventilation area.
- The system has been designed KFX 110/120 (24V) to meet the requirements of standard EN 12101-2.
- The smoke ventilation roof window can be operated via the smoke sensor (KFA 100) or break glass point(KFK 100). A battery backup unit within the control system ensures continuity of power when mains power fails. The window can also be closed from the control unit or the break glass point.
Downloads and Data Sheets: