Sandtoft Humber Clay Plain Tiles
A traditional, cross-cambered, machine-made clay plain tile available in a choice of three beautiful colours. The Humber plain tile is hugely popular and gives complete design flexibility. It is perfect for adding character to both roofs and walls (in the form of vertical cladding).
The Humber features clean lines and a double camber to deliver striking aesthetics. Coupled with the use of Sandtoft's easy-to-cut alluvial clay, the humber provides higher levels of on-site flexibility and saves time and money in the application.
Roofing Outlet work closely with Sandtoft to ensure reliable deliveries across the UK and are pleased to announce fantastic prices on all three Humber plain tile colours.
The Humber plain tile is compatible with a range of Sandtoft fittings and systems, including dry ridge fittings, and will give a stunning appearance to your roof.
Please phone our team of experts to discuss your project and determine which products are right for your roof.
- Size - 265 x 165 mm
- Minimum pitch - 35⁰
- Covering capacity - 60 tiles per m²
Downloads & Data Sheets:
- Humber Datasheet
- Sandtoft: Humber Accessories
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Battens
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Setting out
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: InvisiVent
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Profile Ridge
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Profile Mono Ridge
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Top abutment vent
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: RollRidge
- Sandtoft Installation