Sandtoft Standard Pattern Tiles
Due to extensive manufacturer lead times, please call to check our current stock before placing your order - 020 8877 9495.
Easy to install and highly durable, the Standard Pattern tile has proved extremely popular for re-roofing projects. Produced by Sandtoft, the Standard Pattern profile is commonly referred to as the 15" x 9" concrete tile.
The Sandtoft Standard Pattern tile is easy to lay, saving time and money on site and the interlocks make this tile suitable for roof pitches down to 17.5º (smooth finishes).
A range of dry fix systems, fittings and accessories are available from Sandtoft to compliment the Standard Pattern tile. Please browse the literature below. If you can find what you are looking for please don't hesitate to call for assistance on 020 8877 9495.
- Size - 380 x 230mm
- Minimum pitch - 22.5° smoothfaced with 75mm headlap, 17.5° smoothfaced with 100mm headlap, 30° sandfaced with 75mm headlap
- Covering capacity at max gauge - 17.9 tiles per m² (100mm)) 16.4 tiles per m² (75mm)
Downloads & Data Sheets:
- Standard Pattern Datasheet
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Battens
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Setting out
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Profile Ridge
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Profile Mono Ridge
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Top abutment vent
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: RollRidge
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Roll Hip
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Single lap concrete tiles