Sandtoft Calderdale Tiles
Due to extensive manufacturer lead times at present, please call to check our current stock before placing your order - 020 8877 9495.
A flat, sleek concrete tile that gives a slate-like appearance, with all the benefits of modern interlocking tile design.
Produced by Sandtoft, the Calderdale is a hugely cost-effective tile, which can be used down to 17.5 degrees. The design coupled with the low minimum pitch makes this tile a perfect choice for low pitched extensions or as an attractive main roof covering. For use on extensions, the grey colours are a great option when matching in with natural slate on the main roof.
A range of dry fix systems, fittings and accessories are available from Sandtoft to compliment the Calderdale tile. Please browse the literature below. If you can find what you are looking for please don't hesitate to call for assistance on 020 8877 9495.
- Size - 420 x 334mm
- Minimum Pitch - 17.5 (with 100mm headlap)
- Covering capacity at max gauge - 10.6 slates per m² (100mm)) 9.9 slates per m² (75mm)
Downloads & Data Sheets:
- Calderdale Datasheet
- Sandtoft: Calderdale Accessories
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Battens
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Setting out
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Profile Ridge
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Profile Mono Ridge
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Top abutment vent
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: RollRidge
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Roll Hip
- Sandtoft Installation Guide: Single lap concrete tiles