IN STOCK. Delivery: 2 - 3 days
Free Delivery on orders over £400.00
- Thickness: 25mm - 150mm (please select from the drop down menu)
- Board size: 2400mm x 1200mm
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.018 W/m.K
- Coverage per board: 2.88m2
- Application: Beam and block, Concrete, and Timber floors. Including underfloor heating systems
Kingspan K103 must be ordered in pack quantities:
- 25mm: 12 per pack
- 40mm: 8 per pack
- 50mm: 6 per pack
- 60mm: 5 per pack
- 70mm: 4 per pack
- 75mm: 4 per pack
- 90mm: 3 per pack
- 100mm: 3 per pack
- 150mm: 2 per pack
Kingspan Kooltherm K103 Floorboard is a premium performance lower lambda insulation with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core and a Glass tissue facing.
Kooltherm K103 superseeded the K3 board and is used for insulating beam and block, concrete, and timber floors.
Manufactured in Castleblayney with a composite foil facing Kooltherm K103 can reduce the cost of related items such as soil removal and service connections.