Marley Canterbury Handmade Clay Plain Tile - Loxleigh
IN STOCK - Expected delivery 2-5 days
Beautiful handmade clay plain tiles available in 4 distinctive sandfaced finishes.
Please add your required Marley clay fittings and dry ventilation systems below:
The new range of Marley Eternit Canterbury tiles will add a textured covering and warmth to any roof. A detailed hi resolution image of each colour in the Canterbury range can be found via the downloads below.
Nothing compares to handmade clay plain tiles and that is why Marley Eternit produce these tiles true to tradition.
The traditional hand-making process ensures that each tile is unique and full of character. Available in three colours with a range of traditional fittings they are perfect for premium roofs and heritage work where only genuine handmade clay plain tiles may be specified to meet planning requirements.
The Canterbury tiles can also be mixed together to offer extra versatility and to give your roof its own personal blend.
Please browse the product downloads and data sheets below for detailed information including setting out the roof, dry fix products and fitting instructions. If there is any further information you require on the Canterbury range, please don't hesitate to call our team of experts on 020 8877 9495.
- Tile Size - 265mm x 165mm
- Minimum pitch - 40 degree
- Covering capacity: 60 tiles m2 at 100mm gauge.
- Available with traditional handmade fittings and decorative accessories
- A natural product with A+ environmental credentials (BREEAM)
- Manufactured from Etruria Marl, considered the finest quality for strength and durability
- All 3 colours can be mixed on the roof for a truely bespoke blend called "Canterbury Mix."
Downloads and Data Sheets: