Sandtoft Concrete Double Roman Roof Tile - Brown (smoothfaced)
IN STOCK - Expected delivery 2 - 7 days
A large format, concrete, interlocking Double Roman tile, offering one of the most economical forms of roof tiling available today. Produced by Sandtoft, the concrete Double Roman tile comes available in a choice of 7 colours and 2 textures. An ideal choice for new builds, home extensions & home renovations.
The classic style of the Double Roman features a clever interlocking design, making it suitable for roof pitches down to 17.5° (smooth coloured finish only).
A range of dry fix systems, fittings and accessories are available from Sandtoft to compliment the Double Roman. Please browse the literature below. If you can find what you are looking for please don't hesitate to call for assistance on 020 8877 9495.
- Size - 420 x 334 mm
- Minimum pitch - 17.5° Smoothfaced at 100 mm headlap, 22.5° Smoothfaced at 75 mm headlap, 30° Sandfaced at 75 mm headlap
- Covering capacity at max gauge - 10.4 tiles per m² (100mm)) 9.7 tiles per m² (75mm)
- BRE Green Guide rating A+
- Complies with the requirements of BS EN 490 & 491
- Manufactured under quality management system BS EN ISO 9001
- Meets the performance requirements of BS 5534
- Headlap - 75 mm (min) 120 mm (max)
- Batten Spacing - 345 mm (max) 300 mm (min)
- Weight as laid - 46.8 KG per m² (100 mm) 43.7 KG per m² (75mm)
- Weight per pallet - 216kg
- Weight per tile - 4.5kg
Downloads & Data Sheets: