Sandtoft Concrete Shire Pantile - Brown (smoothfaced)
IN STOCK - Expected delivery 2 - 7 days
A concrete interlocking pantile offering an economical option with the good looks of a traditional pantile. Produced by Sandtoft, the Shire Pantile comes available in a choice of 5 standard and 2 sandfaced finishes.
The innovative single pantile, interlocking design, makes the Shire suitable for roof pitches down to 22.5º (30º for sandfaced).
A range of dry fix systems, fittings and accessories are available from Sandtoft to compliment the Shire Pantile. Please browse the literature below. If you can find what you are looking for please don't hesitate to call for assistance on 020 8877 9495.
- Size - 380 x 230 mm
- Minimum pitch - 22.5⁰ (smoothfaced at 100mm) 30⁰ (sandfaced) at 100 mm headlap
- Covering capacity at max gauge - 16.4 tiles per m²
- BRE Green Guide rating A+
- Suitable for roof pitches down to 22.5º (30º for sandfaced)
- Contains on average 15% recycled aggregates
- Available in a medium format of similar size to our clay pantiles
- Complies with the requirements of BS EN 490 & 491
Downloads & Data Sheets: