IN STOCK. Delivery 1 - 2 days
Free Delivery on orders over £650.00
- Thickness: 100mm
- Coverage: 12.12 m2 / roll
- Thermal conductivity: 0.044W/mK
- Certification: Manufactured in accordance with BS EN 13162:2012, BS EN 13172:2012 & BS EN ISO 9001:2015
Superglass Multi-Roll 44 is lightweight, non-combustible glass mineral wool insulation roll. The flexible roll is perforated to allow easy installation between common joist spacings and minimum onsite cutting and waste.
Superglass Multi-Roll 44 is primarily used as thermal insulation in new and existing lofts/cold roofs. However, it can be used in a number of other applications including suspended timber ground floors. When used in the loft/cold roof it can be installed between and over the joists.
- Thermal Performance – Provides excellent thermal performance with a thermal conductivity of 0.044W/mK.
- Fire Performance – Classified as A1 non-combustible (the highest possible rating).
- Recycled Content – Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass.
- Environmental – BRE Green Guide Rating of A+ and ISO 14001 accredited.
- Easy-to-fit – Simple installation process.