Add VELUX Flat Roof Top Cover:
For use with the following top covers:
- ISD 100100 1093 (curved glass top cover)
- ISD 100100 2093 (flat glass top cover)
- ISD 100100 0010A (clear polycarbonate dome)
- ISD 100100 0110A (obscure polycarbonate dome)
VELUX INTEGRA® Electrically operated Flat Roof Window Base with double glazed insulating glass unit, featuring laminated inner pane for safety. Structural opening: 100 x 100 cm.
The VELUX CVP Electrically operated Flat Roof Window Base unit must used with a VELUX top covering. Choose between an innovative curved glass cover, a sleek flat glass cover or an economical polycarbonate dome.
Installing a VELUX flat roof window will add more natural light and provide a fresh modern look to your living space. Designed with the latest technology the flat roof base is highly energy efficient. VELUX's high performance insulation is used in the frame to give the best possible protection against heat loss.
- Structural Opening - 100 x 100cm
- External Frame Size: 118 x 118cm
- Innovative design featuring an Insulating PVC frame and two-layer low-energy pane
- Compatible with a range of VELUX Electrically operated blinds.
- Suitable for roof pitches from 0-15 degrees
- Requires minimum maintenance as it is made of quality materials, comprising of maintenance-free PVC framework.
- Highly energy efficient. High performance insulation is integrated into the frame.