- Window Size: UK10 (134 x 180cm)
- Colour: 1025 White
- Operation: Manual
- Type: Blackout
- Trim: Brushed Aluminium Side Rails
- Compatible with the following Velux windows: GGL, GGU, GPL, GPU
The VELUX blackout blind has been specially designed for VELUX pitched roof windows to give you total darkness 24/7. Designed to fit perfectly with your VELUX roof window for a tight, light-proof seal, making them ideal for use in bedrooms, children's rooms and home cinemas.
VELUX blinds are manufactured using the very best materials in order to guarantee an optimal blackout effect. The fabric is made out of a polyester layer and a lightproof intermediate layer. The back of the blind is formed from a special coating made of aluminium. This high quality coating will protect your room from light coming in from outside and also improves insulation.
With a VELUX blackout blind, you can not only darken your living areas with ease, but you can also avoid losing heat through the window in the winter and thereby improve the energy balance of your house.
Velux blinds are easy to install with the innovative Pick & Click system. Each VELUX roof window is fitted with pre-installed brackets for ease of installation and to ensure a perfect fit every time.
Manually operated blinds with control bars are extremely easy to use. The blind is attached to a top casing on the roof window and runs in side rails that ensure a smooth operation and stepless positioning. Simply grab the control bar at the bottom of the blind to raise or lower as you please.
- Blackout 24/7 - Blackout even when the sun is shining.
- OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Reflect heat from the sun in the summer. Retain heat in the winter.
- Choose between 24 colours.
- Slim design - Integrates perfectly with you roof window.
- High Quality - Tested extensively to ensure this is the best blackout blind on the market.