Add Flashing Kits, Blinds & Active Kit:
- Size: SK06 (114 x 118 cm)
- Operation: INTEGRA® SOLAR Powered
- Glazing: 008230 - Triple Glazed Outer, Double Glazed Inner. Glazing specially designed for Passive House constructions
- Internal Finish: White Polyurethane
- External Finish: Grey Aluminium (RAL - 7043)
The VELUX SK06 008230 is a Passive House-certified range of roof windows that offer triple outer-glazing plus an additional inner double-glazing. Where Passive House-certified building components are required, the GGU 008230 has been designed specifically for the job.
The VELUX 008230 is a Passive House-certified range of roof windows offers triple outer-glazing plus an additional inner double-glazing.
This is the first and only roof window on the market certified for Passive House building constructions in cold climate regions. Consisting of a U-value of 0.51 W/m²K, which is the lowest in the UK, it meets British Standard EN ISO 12567-2.
The advanced triple outer-glazing plus an additional inner double-glazing, provides extreme heat insulation. You will therefore experience a warmer home and lower energy bills. The glazing on GGU 008230 is specially designed for Passive House constructions.
VELUX White polyurethane INTEGRA® SOLAR Windows operate using solar power and feature an integrated solar cell on the top face of the window, which automatically charges the window with no need for wiring.
GGU white finish roof windows will give a sleek contemporary look to all living spaces, providing superb comfort levels along with complete ventilation control.
- 114cm wide x 118cm high.
- 0082 passive house glazing. Consisting of a triple outer-glazing plus an additional inner double glazing.
- Lowest uValue currently on the market.
- The inner double-glazing opens for easy cleaning.
- Top, pull down control bar.
- For easy cleaning and maintenance the GGU window turns 180° in its frame.
- GGU windows offer smooth rounded corners for a clean modern look.
- Waterproof finish.
Downloads and Data Sheets: