UK Delivery is Free of Charge.
Delivery: 2 days
The perfect low-cost solution from VELUX for bringing natural light into uninhabited spaces.
The VELUX GVT's frame and integrated flashing are made of maintenance-free polyurethane and the handle has three positions, allowing a flow of fresh air into your room even with the window closed.
The extruded aluminium sash can be hinged on both sides so you can have a left or right side-hung window.
VELUX rooflights for uninhabited spaces are intended for use in unheated, uninsulated spaces where daylight is required. It is not advisable to use these rooflights in habitable rooms because of their thermal performance.
- Size - 54cm wide x 83cm high.
- U-value 3.1 W/m²K.
- Can be installed in roofs with a pitch of 20° - 65°.
- The window comes with an insulating glass unit.
- Window frame and flashing come with a weather-resistant black polyurethane coating.
- The sash is made of extruded aluminium.
- A left-side handle comes standard, but can be moved to the right prior to installation.
- Patented safety opening restrictor prevents the window from swinging open and hitting the roof.
- Integrated universal flashings for both flat and profiled roofing material up to 6cm high*.