UK Delivery is Free of Charge.
The perfect way to upgrade your existing VELUX window to a more comfortable option!
The VELUX KMX 110K allows you to convert a manual centre-pivot roof window into an electric window.
Included in the KMX 110K is an electric motor, rain sensor and remote control.
The KMX 110K has been specially designed to work with the VELUX New Generation roof windows, which were purchased before February 2014.
If you have an newer model, purchased after 2014 you will require the VELUX KMX 100 conversion kit.
- Enjoy using a remote control to operate your existing VELUX New Generation GGL and GGU centre-pivot roof windows
- Easy to install conversion kit
- INTEGRA® windows also come with the added benefit of predefined programmes, so you can programme your roof window to suit your needs and lifestyle.
- INTEGRA® Electric Windows feature control pad operation and can be used anywhere within 20 meters of roof windows.
- Rain sensor means you no longer have to worry about rain
- The KMX 110K is suitable for GGL/GGU windows made after February 2014
- The VELUX KMX 110K is not compatible with the following size codes: CK01, CK02, MK27, PK25 and SK01
Downloads and Data Sheets: