Current lead time: 10 days
- Glazing: AMBI SUNSHADE BLUE 1.0 W/m2
- Self Cleaning: Yes
- U-value: 1.0 W/m²K
- Solar Heat Reflection: 80%
- Operation: Fixed
- Guarantee: 10 Years
Ambi Sunshade Blue is the best performing blue solar controlled glass to date. With fantastic solar properties of up to 80% solar and heat reflection 20% greater than our previous blue tinted glass.
Additionally, Ambi Sunshade Blue also provides increased glare reduction. With its aesthetically pleasing visual appearance, whilst keeping its traditional sky blue tint.
Award winning Korniche Roof Lanterns are ideal for flat roof extensions, loft conversions & home renovations. Korniche roof lanterns are available in multiple, bespoke colour combinations and 6 different glazing options to suit your decor.
The Korniche Roof Lantern has been optimised to create the strongest and stiffest roof lantern possible with minimal structure to obscure your view and let light flood in to your home. Unparalleled in strength, the Korniche can survive whatever nature throws at it.
Korniche roof lanterns are a premium, market leading product. The slim elegant design fits perfectly in any home by retaining traditional features in a contemporary setting. The spas and ridge sections are amongst the slimmest on the market. Coupled with sculpted bosses they provide a look usually associated with hand crafted timber constructed lanterns.
The thermal efficiency of the Korniche roof lantern has been guaranteed by the elimination of cold bridging, achieved by isolating of the external profiles from the internal ones. Combined with high performance glazing, the Korniche’s ability to reduce heat transfer is in a class of it’s own. With complete roof U values from 1.0w/m2K Korniche provides your home with a room that’s comfortable all year round.
- Fast Installation - Quickest, most efficient lantern to install. Fully fitted in under 30 minutes
- Exceptional strength - Substantially stronger than it's competitors. Optimised to allow minimal structure.
- Superb Thermal Performance - Superior, class leading thermal performance. High-performance glazing. U-value as low as 1.0 W/m²K
- Award Winning Design - The most elegant, slimline roof lantern on the market. Cutting-edge engineering concepts
Size and Fitting Advise:
Please call our team of experts on 020 8877 9495 for advise on ordering the correct Lantern for your project. We are on hand to talk you through the available options.