IN STOCK. NEXT DAY Delivery (if ordered before 13:00)
- Pot Diameter: Standard Pots Up to 300mm diameter
- Colour: Terracotta
- Material: Toughened Plastic
- Insect screen: Included
Economical terracotta plastic chimney cowl for disused chimneys.
The C-Cap is a revolutionary design of chimney cap which helps minimise heat loss from disused chimney flues. It provides 100% protection of the flue against rain, hail, snow, nesting birds, leaves etc. - protecting it from damage while still allowing ventilation of the flue.
C-Cap is exceptionally easy to fit. It is simply pushed into any round chimney pot and held securely in place by two spring wire.
- Injection-moulded from tough, recyclable ABS thermoplastic, the C-Cap fits neatly over the chimney pot, where it is retained by galvanised steel spring wires.
- Can be fitted to any standard round of appropriate size and is light enough to allow several to easily be carried up the roof.
- Many thousands of C-Caps are fitted throughout the UK, as far north as the Orkneys, and it is the only cowl for disused chimneys that guarantees 100% protection against rain, snow, debris and nesting birds.
- The standard 300mm C-Cap fits pots up to 11” external diameter and is supplied with an integral insect screen (use optional), to provide additional protection against swarming bees and nesting wasps.
- The larger 350mm C-Cap is designed for 13” pots and does not include an insect screen.