Free Delivery for Greater London area. Delivery charges outside Greater London area priced on application (please call 020 8877 9495)
- Colour: Blue / Black
- Size: 600 x 475mm (Slate & Half)
- Nominal Thickness: 4-5mm
- Preholed: Yes
- Quarry: Ardigonte (North-west Spain)
Slate & Halves are for use with the main slate (600 x 300 mm), on the verge or gable end of a pitched roof and along hips and valleys. Additionally, slate & halves are commonly used around roof windows.
The Spanish Ardigonte is a premium, first grade natural slate that has been used extensively on roofing projects across the UK. Ideal for loft conversions, extensions and full re-roof applications,The Ardigonte will create a long lasting roof that will withstand the most severe weather conditions.
Smooth in texture and blue / black in colour, the Ardigonte is a Non-carbonated slate formed by tectonic compression.
Roofing Outlet work closely with the Spanish Slate Factories to import the slate direct from the Ardigonte Quarry. As a result, we can offer this 1st Grade Spanish roof slate at a price that offers superb value for money.
Slate samples can be collected from our London Depots and we offer fast deliveries into London and the home counties with crane offload vehicles.
- 100% certificated against any running rusting issue
- Water Absorption: W1
- Non Carbonate Carbon content: In accordance <1%
- Calcium Carbonate content: <1%
- Thermal Cycle: T1
- Exposure S02: S1
- External Fire Performance: Deemed to Satisfy A1
- Reaction to Fire: Deemed to Satisfy A1
- Release of dangerous substances: None