Current Lead Time: 2 - 3 days
- Finish: Porcelain (please select colour from the drop down menu)
- Tile Size: 600mm x 600mm
- Tile Thickness: 20mm
- Coverage: 2.8 tiles / m2
- Weight: 44.5kg per m2
- Laying Advise: Suitable for Supports & Adjustable Pedestals & Patios Laid In Mortar
The Premium Contract 20 porcelain Paving is a range of vitrified porcelain tiles with a capped surface finish. These are suitable for use on garden patios, balconies, flat roofs and terraces.
Contract 20 can be laid in mortar with an SBR bond bridge or using our range of supports & pedestals, refer to our website for further details on laying. The Contract 20 range provides a more cost effective solution than our full bodied porcelain tiles, while still offering a paver that is resistant to surface abrasion.
All Contract 20 tiles have a slip resistant surface finish and test at R11 making them ideal for outdoor paved areas.
Come rain, frost or heat, our Contract 20 tiles take on the elements with ease, season after season, keeping their beauty intact. This 20mm thick, super resilient tile works for indoor as well as outdoor spaces. Contract 20 comes in a popular size that fits any environment just as nicely as it fits your budget. Choose from a delightful range of designs and finishes.
Please browse the downloads below and if you cant find the information you are looking for please do not hesitate to call us on 020 8877 9495.
- Stain Resistant - porcelain stoneware is virtually non porous. Spillages cannot get into the surface of the tiles. This means that spillages can simply be rinsed away.
- Frost resistance - A key feature of the porcelain is the ability to cope with temperature change, allowing them to be used outdoors with confidence.
- Water Absorption - Porcelain tiles have negligible water absorption and require little or no maintenance and are not compromised by frost or temperature changes.
- Breaking Load - When tested across the centre points and diagonals a breaking load of over 8kN was achieved consistently. This ensures that the porcelain stoneware is strong enough for use on support pads and in areas with vehicles when fully bedded.
- Slip resistance - Slip resistance is highly important. All variations have been tested to DIN 51130-51097.
- Abrasion resistance - testing ensures that Castle Porcelain Stoneware are hard wearing and can be used in high trafficked areas both indoors and outdoors.