IN STOCK. Delivery: 2 - 3 days
Free Delivery on orders over £650.00
- Thickness: 140mm
- Board size: 2400mm x 1200mm
- Coverage per board: 2.88m2
- Pack Size: 2 per pack (price displayed is per board)
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.018 W/mK
- Application: Tiled or Slated pitched warm roof spaces
Kingspan Kooltherm K107 Pitched Roof Board is a premium performance insulation, with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core, which is used for insulating warm roof spaces in ventilated or unventilated pitched roofs, under tiles or slates.
With a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core and a low emissivity foil outer face, Kingspan Kooltherm K107 delivers superior thermal performance with easy to handle rigid boards, resulting in an efficient installation process.
Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP, it is used to insulate tiled or slated pitched warm roof spaces.
Downloads & Data Sheets:
Product Data Sheet
Declaration of Performance