IN STOCK. Delivery: 2 days
Free Delivery on orders over £300.00
- Thickness: 65mm
- Board size: 2400mm x 1200mm
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.018 W/m.K
- Coverage per board: 2.88m2
- Application: Insulating structural ceilings, including concrete soffits, timber battens & proprietary grid systems
Kingspan Kooltherm K110 FM Soffit Board is a premium performance insulation with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core.
As part of our Kooltherm K100 range, it provides a level of performance that is unrivalled in the world of rigid thermoset insulation materials with a thermal conductivity of just 0.018 W/m·K across all thicknesses.
Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP, it is used to insulate structural ceilings (soffits).
- Concrete soffits;
- Timber battens
- Proprietary grid systems.