IN STOCK. Delivery 1-2 days
Free Delivery on orders over £250.00
- Thickness: 120mm
- Board size: 1200mm x 1200mm
- Coverage per board: 1.44 m2
- Thermal conductivity: 0.024 W/m·K
- Pack quantity: 4 per pack (price displayed is per board)
- Application: Insulation on flat roofs beneath fully adhered single-ply, partially bonded built-up felt, mastic asphalt and cold liquid applied waterproofing.
Kingspan Thermaroof is a high performance flat roof insulation.
Kingspan Thermaroof TR27 LPC/FM is a high performance insulation with a fibre-free rigid thermoset polyisocyanurate (PIR) core.
With a thermal conductivities as low as 0.024 W/m·K, it is used to insulate flat roofs waterproofed with fully adhered single-ply, partially bonded built-up felt, mastic asphalt and cold liquid applied waterproofing.