Size: 50 x 1mtr
Marley Eternit Universal Vapour Permeable underlay is a high performance, breathable roof membrane for use in a range of pitched roof constructions. Complete with integrated tape system for sealing underlay laps.
Universal Vapour Permeable underlay is a 160g/m² membrane which comes packed full of features and benefits designed to promote consistent installation to the British Standard.
Complete with an integrated tape system, this underlay provides and effective wind barrier with unrestricted usage across all UK wind zones (BS 5534)
Manufactured using a multi-layer bonding process of polypropylene laminates, the underlay is an ultra strong, durable and easy-to-install under-tile layer that is suitable for warm or cold roof applications.
- Marley Code: MA33150
- Size: 50 x 1mtr
- Integrated tape system for sealing underlay laps.
- Provides a vapour permeable underlay system with superb wind-uplift resistance.
- BS 5534: Zones 1-5 fully compliant - unrestricted usage.
- No need to increase laps to coincide with tile batten courses, minimising cost.
- No need to use an additional ‘fly’ batten to secure laps.