Marley Mendip Roof Tile - Old English Dark Red
IN STOCK - Expected delivery 2-3 days
The Mendip roof tile in Old English Dark Red features a double pantile design with a slight curve in the profile to give a visually pleasing appearance. The Marley Mendip is an ideal roof tile for low pitch extensions, new builds and home renovations.
Please add your required Marley concrete fittings and dry ventilation systems below:
The Marley Mendip is a concrete tile, with elegant flowing lines, instant visual appeal and exceptional strength. A major bonus of the Mendip, is its ability to perform at roof pitches as low as 15°.
The ability to perform on low pitches makes the Marley Mendip an attractive option for a low pitched roofs and ground floor home extensions.
- Size - 420 x 330mm
- Colour - Old English Dark Red
- Minimum Pitch - 15° (100mm headlap)
- Covering Capacity - 9.7 tiles /m² (75mm headlap)
- Tiles per pallet - 192
- Low pitch solution
- Performs at rafter lengths up to and including 10m
- Excellent covering capacity
- An 'Excellent' certification for BES 6001
Downloads and Data Sheets: