2.7mtrs of Dry Vent Ridge System. Ridges sold separately.
Compatible with the following tiles: Plain Tiles, Cambrian Slate, Mini Stonewolds, Regent, Grovebury, 50 Double Roman, Renown, Landmark Double Roman, Landmark Double Pantile, Richmond Slate, Saxon Slate.
Not Compatible with: Cathedral, Fenland, Redland 49, Postel, Old Hollow
The Redland DryVent Ridge System provides a continuous weather tight air path from the roof void to the outside within a mechanically fixed ridge, complying with the requirements of the Building Regulations.
The systems neat appearance and proven security makes it an ideal choice for the discerning specifier. The system can also be easily converted when no high level ventilation is required at the ridge.
The DryVent Ridge System is suitable for use with all our tiles and slates with concrete Half Round, Universal Angle and Rosemary Half Round Ridge Tiles, with the exception of Old Hollow, Cathedral, Postel and Redland 49. When used in conjunction with Gas Flue Ridge Terminals, use the Gas Flue Conversion Pack.
- The effective ventilation area per metre of ridge is 10,000 mm²
Each pack contains:
- Profile Filler Units (uPVC - grey)
- Ridge to Ridge Seals (polypropylene - grey)
- Ridge Batten Straps (stainless steel)
- 100 mm Woodscrews and Clamping Plates (stainless steel) and Washers (neoprene) and Grommets (foam)
- Ring Shank Nails (stainless steel)