Ubiflex is manufactured from reinforced aluminium mesh with a mixture of modified bitumen. A non-lead flashing material which can be used in all applications where lead is traditionally installed.
- Width - 300mm
- Length - 6mtr
- Thickness - 3.5mm
- Colour - Grey
Ubiflex is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and recyclable. Ubiflex is only of value to the installer as it has no re-sale value as scrap.
Suitable for use in a variety of applications such as valley gutters, cover flashings, step flashings, rooflight flashings, conservatory flashings & cavity tray in masonary walls and is suitable for use on sharp corners
Ubiflex is the only flexible non lead flashing on the market with a BBA certificate for general use and a recent BRE wind tunnel test with Ubiflex B3 surrounding a chimney and sealed with Ubiflex Gap Seal, demonstrated that the flashing will resist wind speeds of up to 110mph (49m/s) without failing.
- Life expectancy: 30 years.
- Guarantee: 25 years.
- Environmentally-friendly & Non-toxic
- 100% recyclable
- No re-sale value
- 80% lighter than lead - advantages for handling, structural, health & safety
- Ease of installation - 50% faster than lead
- Malleable and easily shaped
- Not sensitive to thermal movement
- BBA certified and approved by the NHBC
- Stepped flashing
- Abutment flashing
- Apron and cover flashing
- High and ridge flashing
- Weathering to parapets and cornices
- Parapet, box and tapered gutters
- Pitched Valley Lining
Downloads & Data Sheets: