The VELUX TLR 0K10 2010 is a 10" diameter, Rigid Sun Tunnel for installation into a pitched slate roof.
Pitched roof, rigid sun tunnels from VELUX enable you to get daylight to places in your home you never thought could be possible.
Rigid sun tunnels are the ideal solution if you are looking for a means of bringing natural daylight into dark and isolated bathrooms, hallways and any other spaces where daylight only enters when you open the door.
Rigid tunnels are recommended when there is a straight, unobstructed path from the roof to the ceiling.
- Supplied as a complete kit including a slate flashing kit.
- Supplied with a maximum length of 1.7 meters. Can be extended to distances up to 6 meters in length (with extension sections).
- Supplied with 2 x 30° bends. Can be extended to distances up to 6 meters in length (with extension sections).
- Rigid tunnel has a diameter of either 14" (35cm) or 10" (25cm).
- Super reflective coating along the interior of the tunnel provides a 98% internal reflection rate.
- Easy-to-assemble diffuser kit comes complete with a frosted acrylic insulating pane and a standard, white ceiling trim ring.