Current lead time: 10 days
- Glazing: Ambi-Blue
- Self Cleaning: Yes
- U-value: 1.2 W/m²K
- Solar Heat Reflection: 60%
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Bespoke sizes: Any Bespoke Size can be made up to 6000mm x 4000mm
Ambi-Blue glass features a delicate blue tint and offers up to 60% reflection from the sun’s heat rays, reducing the internal temperature of a conservatory in summer for easy all-year-round living. There are many advantages to installing this beautifully coloured roof glass including a 53% reduction from the sun’s glare which protects furniture and fabrics from fading.
Award winning Korniche Roof Lanterns are ideal for flat roof extensions, loft conversions & home renovations. Korniche roof lanterns are available in multiple, bespoke colour combinations and 6 different glazing options to suit your decor.
The Korniche Roof Lantern has been optimised to create the strongest and stiffest roof lantern possible with minimal structure to obscure your view and let light flood in to your home. Unparalleled in strength, the Korniche can survive whatever nature throws at it.
Korniche roof lanterns are a premium, market leading product. The slim elegant design fits perfectly in any home by retaining traditional features in a contemporary setting. The spas and ridge sections are amongst the slimmest on the market. Coupled with sculpted bosses they provide a look usually associated with hand crafted timber constructed lanterns.
The thermal efficiency of the Korniche roof lantern has been guaranteed by the elimination of cold bridging, achieved by isolating of the external profiles from the internal ones. Combined with high performance glazing, the Korniche’s ability to reduce heat transfer is in a class of it’s own. With complete roof U values from 1.2w/m2K Korniche provides your home with a room that’s comfortable all year round.
- Fast Installation - Quickest, most efficient lantern to install. Fully fitted in under 30 minutes
- Exceptional strength - Substantially stronger than it's competitors. Optimised to allow minimal structure.
- Superb Thermal Performance - Superior, class leading thermal performance. High-performance glazing. U-value as low as 1.0 W/m²K
- Award Winning Design - The most elegant, slimline roof lantern on the market. Cutting-edge engineering concepts.
Size and Fitting Advise:
Please call our team of experts on 020 8877 9495 for advise on ordering the correct Lantern for your project. We are on hand to discuss the options available and bespoke sizes.