Estimated Delivery: 3 weeks
- Glazing: Ambi-Neutral
- Self Cleaning: Yes
- U-value: 1.2 W/m²K
- Solar Heat Reflection: 60%
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Bespoke sizes: Any Bespoke Size can be made up to 6000mm x 4000mm
For those who prefer more neutral tones, Ambi-Neutral with the least amount of tint in the range, provides a natural look. The advanced technology reflects 60% of the sun’s heat away from the conservatory. Ambi-Neutral also optimises thermal insulation and reduces the sun’s glare by 63%. Ambi-Neutral is a self-cleaning glass.
Award winning Korniche Roof Lanterns are ideal for flat roof extensions, loft conversions & home renovations. Korniche roof lanterns are available in multiple bespoke colour combinations and 6 different glazing options to suit your decor.
The Korniche Roof Lantern has been optimised to create the strongest and stiffest roof lantern possible with minimal structure to obscure your view and let light flood in to your home. Unparalleled in strength, the Korniche can survive whatever nature throws at it.
Korniche roof lanterns are a premium, market leading product. The slim elegant design fits perfectly in any home by retaining traditional features in a contemporary setting. The spas and ridge sections are amongst the slimmest on the market. Coupled with sculpted bosses they provide a look usually associated with hand crafted timber constructed lanterns.
The thermal efficiency of the Korniche roof lantern has been guaranteed by the elimination of cold bridging, achieved by isolating of the external profiles from the internal ones. Combined with high performance glazing, the Korniche’s ability to reduce heat transfer is in a class of it’s own.
With complete roof U values from 1.2w/m2K Korniche provides your home with a room that’s comfortable all year round.
- Fast Installation - Quickest, most efficient lantern to install. Fully fitted in under 30 minutes
- Exceptional strength - Substantially stronger than it's competitors. Optimised to allow minimal structure.
- Superb Thermal Performance - Superior, class leading thermal performance. High-performance glazing. U-value as low as 1.0 W/m²K
- Award Winning Design - The most elegant, slimline roof lantern on the market. Cutting-edge engineering concepts
Size and Fitting Advise:
Please call our team of experts on 020 8877 9495 for advise on ordering the correct Lantern for your project. We are on hand to discuss the options available and bespoke sizes
Downloads & Data Sheets:
Product Installation Video: