Included in the VELUX Conservation Window Package:
The VELUX Top-hung Conservation window is sold as a complete package including:
- GPL 2570 roof window with black external frame and black glazing bar
- EDN / EDP / EDW or EDJ flashing kit (select from drop down menu)
- Insulation collar (BDX) and underfelt collar (BFX)
VELUX White Painted Top Hung Conservation windows have been specially designed for use in conservation areas, or when planning dictates that a window of traditional appearance is required.
VELUX Top-hung conservation windows operate using a bottom opening handle and open to any position up to 45º, they are the perfect choice if you want to create extra headroom with increased space and panoramic views.
The VELUX conservation windows have a classic style with a vertical centre bar and black external finish, designed to blend tastefully into the roof of old buildings. The interior of the VELUX Conservation windows are a crisp white painted finish.
The windows are painted with 3 coats prior to assembly to give them a seamless finish with fantastic durability. The discreet wood grain is designed to match perfectly with wooden sash windows and other modern white painted interior finishes.
These windows will give your roof a classic style, whilst having all the great features and superior insulation of a standard VELUX New Generation roof window. the VELUX conservation windows are the perfect choice for a renovation project.
A wide range of special sizes and VELUX Conservation windows with White polyurethene internal frames can be made to order. Please call with your requirements and we will be happy to give you a quotation.
- Black external profiles and glazing bar.
- White painted internal finish.
- Recessed installation for slate roofs.
- Rotate 180° and lock in place for cleaning of outer pane.
- Insulation collar and Underfelt collar included in all Conservation packages.
Downloads & Data Sheets:VELUX 10 Year Guarantee