Included in the VELUX Conservation Window Package:
The VELUX Conservation window is sold as a complete package including:
- GPL 2570 White Painted Top Hung roof window with black glazing bar
- EDN recessed flashing for slate up to 8mm thick (min 20° roof pitch)
- Insulation collar (BDX) and underfelt collar (BFX)
VELUX have re launched their conservation range, combining a new smart white painted internal finish with the classic black external frame and glazing bar.
VELUX White Painted Conservation windows have been specially designed for use in conservation areas, or when planning dictates that a window of traditional appearance is required.
The VELUX conservation windows have a classic style with a vertical centre bar and black external finish, designed to blend tastefully into the roof of old buildings. The interior of the VELUX Conservation windows are a crisp white painted finish.
The windows are painted with 3 coats prior to assembly to give them a seamless finish with fantastic durability. The discreet wood grain is designed to match perfectly with wooden sash windows and other modern white painted interior finishes.
These windows will give your roof a classic style, whilst having all the great features and superior insulation of a standard VELUX New Generation roof window. The VELUX conservation windows are the perfect choice for a renovation project.
- Black external profiles and central glazing bar.
- White-painted internal finish.
- Flashing, insulation collar and underfelt collar included.
- Recessed installation for slate and tiled roofs.
- Rotate 180° and lock in place for cleaning of outer pane.
- Insulation collar and Underfelt collar included in all Conservation packages.