Included in the VELUX Conservation Window Package:
The VELUX Conservation window is sold as a complete package including:
- GGL 2570 roof window with black external frame and black glazing bar
- EDN / EDP / EDW or EDJ flashing kit (select from drop down menu)
- Insulation collar (BDX) and underfelt collar (BFX)
VELUX White Painted Conservation windows have been specially designed for use in conservation areas, or when planning dictates that a window of traditional appearance is required.
The VELUX conservation windows have a classic style with a vertical centre bar and black external finish, designed to blend tastefully into the roof of old buildings. The interior of the VELUX Conservation windows are a crisp white painted finish.
The windows are painted with 3 coats prior to assembly to give them a seamless finish with fantastic durability. The discreet wood grain is designed to match perfectly with wooden sash windows and other modern white painted interior finishes.
These windows will give your roof a classic style, whilst having all the great features and superior insulation of a standard VELUX New Generation roof window. The VELUX conservation windows are the perfect choice for a renovation project.
- Black external profiles and central glazing bar.
- White Painted internal finish.
- Flashing, insulation collar and underfelt collar included.
- Recessed installation available for slate and tiled roofs.
- Rotate 180° and lock in place for cleaning of outer pane.
- Insulation collar and Underfelt collar included in all Conservation packages.