IN STOCK. Delivery 1 - 2 days
Free Delivery on orders over £650.00
- Thickness: 25mm
- Board size: 2400mm x 1200mm
- Coverage per board: 2.88m2
- Thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- Application: Roofs, Walls & Floors. Including underfloor heating systems
- Certification: BBA certificate number 07/4444 & IAB certificate number 05/0223
Mannok Therm PIR Insulation Board is a multi-purpose, high performance, fibre free board, with a rigid thermoset insulation core & faced on both sides with a low emissivity composite foil.
Mannok Therm PIR is suitable for new build and refurbishments projects in both domestic and commercial builds. Mannok Therm PIR has a thermal conductivity of 0.022W/mK, making it one of the most effective rigid insulation boards available.
Mannok specialises in the manufacture and distribution of polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation to the UK construction industry.
Mannok Therm insulation is manufactured to exceed the performance criteria of National and European Standards, and current building regulations. All PIR Borads are rigorously tested to the relevant European Standards on a daily basis, using the latest technology.