IN STOCK. Delivery 1-2 days
Free Delivery on orders over £400.00
- Thickness: 25mm - 150mm (please select from the drop down menu)
- Board size: 2400mm x 1200mm
- Coverage per board: 2.88m2
- Thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- Application: Roofs, Walls & Floors. Including underfloor heating systems
Quinn Therm PIR Insulation Board is a multi-purpose, high performance, fibre free board, with a rigid thermoset insulation core & faced on both sides with a low emissivity composite foil.
Quinn Therm PIR is suitable for new build and refurbishments projects in both domestic and commercial build. Quinn Therm PIR has a thermal conductivity of 0.022W/mK, making it one of the most effective rigid insulation boards available.
Quinn Therm Ltd specialises in the manufacture and distribution of polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation to the UK construction industry.
Quinn Therm insulation is manufactured to exceed the performance criteria of National and European Standards, and current building regulations. All PIR Borads are rigorously tested to the relevant European Standards on a daily basis, using the latest technology.