VELUX GPL SD5N1 MK08 Top-Hung Conservation Window (78 x 140 cm)
UK Delivery is Free of Charge.
Package includes: GPL 3550 roof window + EDN recessed flashing for slate up to 8mm thick (min 20° roof pitch).
The GPL SD5N1 MK08 has been specially designed by VELUX for use in conservation areas.
VELUX Conservation windows have a classic style with a vertical centre bar and black external finish, designed to blend tastefully into the roof of old buildings. The interior of the VELUX Conservation windows are a classic treated pine finish.
These windows have a traditional style and are a fantastic addition to a historical building, whilst having all the great features and superior insulation of a standard VELUX New Generation roof window. The VELUX conservation windows are the perfect choice for a renovation project.
A wide range of special sizes and VELUX Conservation windows with White internal frames can be made to order. If you can't find the right size from the standard options on the drop down menu or you are looking for a VELUX White Conservation window, please call or email for a quotation.
- Black external profiles and central glazing bar.
- Top Hung Window opening to any position up to 45°.
- Flashing, insulation collar and underfelt collar included.
- VELUX Conservation windows and flashing come with a 10 year guarantee.
- Rotate 180° and lock in place for cleaning of outer pane.
- Insulation collar and Underfelt collar included in all Conservation packages.
Downloads and Data Sheets: