Included in the VELUX Conservation Window Package:
The VELUX Conservation window is sold as a complete package including:
- GGL MK06 3570 Pine roof window with black external frame and black glazing bar
- EDJ MK06 Recessed Tile Flashing Kit
- BDX MK06 Insulation collar (BDX) and underfelt collar (BFX)
VELUX Pine Internal Finish Conservation windows have been specially designed for use in conservation areas, or when planning dictates that a window of traditional appearance is required.
The VELUX conservation windows have a classic style with a vertical centre bar and black external finish, designed to blend tastefully into the roof of old buildings. The interior of the VELUX Conservation windows are a crisp white painted finish.
The finish is a warm natural pine that is protected in a triple coat of clear lacquer to help preserve the window.
These windows will give your roof a classic style, whilst having all the great features and superior insulation of a standard VELUX New Generation roof window. The VELUX conservation windows are the perfect choice for a renovation project.
A wide range of special sizes and VELUX Conservation windows with White internal frames can be made to order. Please call with your requirements and we will be happy to give you a quotation.
- Black external profiles and central glazing bar
- Natural Pine internal finish
- Flashing, insulation collar and underfelt collar included
- Recessed installation available for slate and tiled roofs
- Rotate 180° and lock in place for cleaning of outer pane
- Insulation collar and Underfelt collar included in all Conservation packages